573. this girl shes ace just listen
Neuroscience: Tapeworm-Linked Seizures May Be... →
566. neurosciencestuff: Tapeworm infection in the brain that can trigger seizures is a growing health concern, doctors say. But the infection, which leads to swelling in the brain, is usually treatable with medication, according to a leading association of neurologists. Estimated cases of neurocysticercosis, as…
poison and wine
563. friendships can be exhausting. no doubt that we’ve all had our share of up and downs when it comes to our friends but last night seemed to be the testament between a particular relationship. it was bound to happen, this confrontation, i just didnt think we’d end up here. im exhausted, hurt and frankly at the point that if i cared any more, then i would have nothing else to give...
560. small talk idle talk rumours petty shit artificial sweeteners and narcissism GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME
559. ive put myself in a situation that i frankly dont know how to get out of this feeling is awful and im not this type of girl/person i feel like im being pulled at every direction with an outcome of nothing short of hurt whatever decision i make im hurting someone i just want to close my eyes and it all go away